Ski Courses for Adult Beginners (only in certain weeks)
Skiing for adult beginners at Ski School Walchhofer in Zauchensee
You can learn to ski at any age. With the help of boundless sensitivity on the part of the ski instructors and modern teaching methods, you will quickly experience a sense of success and become a more confident skier. Especially if you are new to the sport, you should definitely place your trust in the real pros at Walchhofer Ski School!
- Ski course for adults
- Big practice area for beginners
- Modern teaching methods
- 3 conveyor lifts
Group skiing lessons for beginners
Course entry: only on Monday
Duration: Monday to Wednesday
Times: 10 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and from 2 – 3:30 p.m.
(in groups of 5 or more)
Courses with fewer than five persons per group are designed to be shorter in time.
The lift ticket is not included in the course fee. Information and prices can be found at www.zauchensee.at/onlineshop.
Use of the practice area is included in the price of the ski course.
Be sure you have good-quality ski- and snowboard equipment as well as boots. Warm clothes, gloves, ski- or sunglasses, balaclava, helmet and sun block should always be included with your gear as well. Our sports shops in Zauchensee are Intersport Schneider www.intersport-schneider.at and Sport 2000 Klieber www.sport-klieber.at.
- Course days are always consecutive.
- No liability is accepted for accidents – always leave your mobile number with the ski instructor.
- Course fees are only refunded upon presentation of a physician’s attestation, and only for the unused portion of the lessons.
- Group courses require 5 people minimum. If the group shrinks, the ski school reserves the right to put groups together or to shorten the period of instruction.
- Group assignment occurs daily during the Christmas holiday period. No lessons take place on January 1st.
- No group lessons on Fridays or Saturdays.