Bobo Bambini Club – Play Ski Instruction
Welcome to Bobo Bambini Club – for playful ski instruction in
Altenmarkt/Zauchensee – Flachauwinkl
- Play on skis for children ages 3-4 (must already be out of diapers) in groups of 3 or more
- Big practice area
- Modern teaching methods
- Bobo – our mascot
- Magic carpet
- Safety vests
- End-of-course races with awards ceremony
Bobo Bambini Club – play ski instruction
|Sampler day 2.5h||€ 80,-||Book now|
|2 half-days||€ 155,-|
|3 half-days||€ 205,-|
|4 half-days||€ 215,-|
|5 half-days||€ 225,-|
|Extension 1 half-day||€ 25,-|
|Extension 2 half-days||€ 35,-|
Option to extend to a 3-day course! (If you have booked sampler lessons, we only calculate the price difference when upgrading to a full multi-day course!)
Courses begin: Sunday through Wednesday
Duration: Sunday through Thursday
Course times: 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
(in groups of 3 or more)
You have the option of booking a Sampler Day. If your child enjoys their experience, you may choose to extend, in which case you just have to pay the price difference between the sampler and multi-day courses.
Always be sure to use good-quality skiing and snowboarding equipment as well as boots. Warm clothing, gloves, ski – and sunglasses, balaclava, helmet and sunblock are also essential. Children under 15 must wear a helmet by law. Our sports shops in Zauchensee are Intersport Schneider www.intersport-schneider.at and Sport 2000 Klieber www.sport-klieber.at.
Info and photos from our big “Bobo Kinderland” can be found by clicking on the link below. Bobo and his team look forward to seeing you here!
Races & Awards Ceremonies
Our end-of-course races and certificate presentations take place on Thursdays at 12 p.m. in Bobo´s Kinderland. All children receive a medal and certificate. (Some postponements are possible during the Christmas holidays.)
Safety for Children: rules of the pistes, helmet requirement, warning vests
During the lesson periods, children are all outfitted with warning visits for added safety. The law also requires that children under 15 wear a helmet while skiing or snowboarding. During lessons, we also teach children the correct way to behave on the pistes.
- Course days are always consecutive.
- No liability is accepted for accidents – always leave your mobile number with the ski instructor.
- Course fees are only refunded upon presentation of a physician’s attestation, and only for the unused portion of the lessons.
- Group courses require 5 people minimum. If the group shrinks, the ski school reserves the right to put groups together or to shorten the period of instruction.
- Group assignment occurs daily during the Christmas holiday period. No lessons take place on January 1st.
- No group lessons on Fridays or Saturdays